Caramel Pecan Buns
1 can (17.5 oz) Pillsbury Grands! refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Bake cinnamon rolls as directed on package.
- Reserve icing.
- To caramelize pecans, melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat; add pecans.
- Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until butter just starts to brown.
- Add brown sugar.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until the sugar melts and bubbles, about 2 minutes.
- Spoon over buns when they are hot out of the oven.
- Remove cover from icing; microwave on medium (50 percent power) 5 to 10 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle over warm buns. Serve warm.
- Tip: Pecans can burn easily and need to be closely watched as they cook.